PHED Haryana Recruitment 2021: Public Health Engineering Department, Haryana (PHED) is giving opportunity for all graduate candidates who are preparing for Govt. Jobs in Haryana through announcing a most awaited job notification at their official website phedharyana.gov.in
They have published this notification on 22nd June, 2021. They are hiring interested and eligible candidates of Haryana for the vacancy of 27 “Block Resource Coordinators on Contractual Basis” post on contractual basis of 1 year. All Graduate candidates of Haryana can utilize this golden opportunity by applying online before the last date of 16th July, 2021 till 11:59 pm.
Aspirants can check the needed credentials like eligibility criteria, vacancy distribution, exam pattern, application process in this page.
PHED Haryana BRC’s Recruitment Detail Information:-
Public Health Engineering Department, Haryana (PHED) published a new notification for vacancy of 27 posts on 22nd June, 2021 for inviting eligible Bright, Committed, result oriented candidates of Haryana who have completed Graduation for the post of Block resource Coordinator on a contractual basis initially for 1 year under “Water & Sanitation support Organization” with an attractive pay scale of 15000/- as per rules.
Application Process has been started from 22th June,2021 so eligible Graduate aspirants of Haryana who were eagerly waiting for this job please fill up and submit your application based on your eligibility criteria before the deadline of 16th July, 2021 till 11:59 pm without wasting any time.
To apply for this post, candidates can visit the official website or can directly apply from the following link given below.
Important Dates of PHED Haryana Recruitment 2021:
- Online application start date: 22/06/2021
- Last Date of Submission: 16/07/2021
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- Admit Card: Available Soon
Fee Details of PHED Haryana Recruitment 2021 :
- General – Rs 500/-
- SC/ BCA/ BCB – Rs.250 /-
Please Check Official Notification for the Application Fee details.
Education Qualification of PHED Haryana Recruitment 2021 :
- Candidate should Process Graduate in Mass Communication/ Social Sciences/ Rural Studies.
- Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher. (*The Graduate in Social Sciences includes Anthropology , Geography, Communication, Cultural Studies, Economics, Education, History, Political Science. Sociology, Linguistics Philosophy, Psychology Social Psychology Social Work, Development Studies).
***Read the official notification for more details .
Age Limit of PHED Haryana Recruitment 2021:
- Minimum – 21 Years Maximum – 60 Years as on 16/07/2021
( For Age Relaxation See Notification )
Vacancy Details of PHED Haryana Recruitment 2021:
Total – 27 vacancies
Selection Criteria of PHED Haryana Recruitment 2021:
- All Graduate Candidates of Mass Communication/ Rural studies/ Social Science from recognized university and passed matric with Hindi / Sanskrit are invited to apply for this post.
- Candidates with 2 years of experience in working Govt / Non- Govt. Organization like Piped water supply scheme village water & Sanitation (PWSS) or Sewerage Committee (VWSC) / Water quality monitoring & Surveillance, Sanitation will be preferred at the time of selection.
- As on 16.07.2021 the age of the candidate should be 21 to 60 years for applying this job.
- Written exam will be taken by the organization as per job requirement.
- For more information about Vacancy details, Application fee, Exam Dates, Pattern, Admit Card etc. please visit the Official notification.
How To Apply for PHED Haryana Recruitment 2021:
- Applicants can Apply online from the official website of Public Health Engineering Department, Haryana (PHED) phedharyana.gov.in
- Before Applying, candidates have to do “Registration” to generate the registration ID and password.
- After clicking on the Online Apply Link they must read the full advertisement carefully and note all essential information for applying.
- Then they can fill the application form with correct information.
- Recheck the application form filled up and submit the application.
- Pay the application fee through online mode as guided by the organization before 21st July, 2021.
- Please note to keep a printed copy of application form & E Challan for future reference.
Apply online: CLICK HERE
Download the official notification: CLICK HERE